What we do?
“HHF” has been conducting & offering all the services or assistance as portrayed below for the needy & orphaned children including the underprivileged & poor communities:
– Provide basic quality education & required health attention to the orphan or dependent children.
– Make available a living environment for these children together with a family surrounding them.
– Build up a sense of self-competence & aptitude in each child.
– Run health-camps & help out in rescue & relieve during natural calamities.
– Engage in social welfare with school, temples etc.
– Creating awareness against the consequences of environmental deterioration including reducing pollution & ecological unbalance.
– Carry out training & workshops on various subjects focusing on the rural communities as well as providing better facilities.
– Organize personality development programs for rural students.